Saturday, November 19, 2011

My First Post- Top 5 Pinterest Projects

What better way to start off my blog than with a Top 5?!  I've been feeling very creative lately and these are the projects I hope to tackle first.

1) With the Holidays right around the corner, I've been obsessed with finding the cutest wreath idea for over our fire place.  Well, I think I found a winner.  Love this one. 

Felt Flower Wreath

2 & 3) The Hubby and I are in the process of turning the "office" into our "craft room".  These helpful organization projects are a MUST for this room.

Fabric Magnet Board


Coffee Can Organizer

4) I love these for Christmas decorating.  If only I could find gold tissue paper.


DIY Christmas Trees

And lastly...
5) I'm making these to bring to Thanksgiving dinner for dessert.  They are adorable and sound like they would be amazing. 

Pumpkin Chai Cookies

I'll let you know how these projects turn out. :)  Thanks for reading and hope you have an amazing Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

  1. I love that wreath!
    www.craftingrebellion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the wreath too!! I may make one of these coffee canister storage thingy's for my new office :)

    ReplyDelete